Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sleepy Tuesday

Where did the weekend go?! I can't beleive it's Tuesday already - no more Bank Holidays till Christmas!

It was Reading Festival this weekend and for the first time in years, we didn't go. I'm kind of glad because the weather was hideous but I was still a bit miserable - especially as I could hear The Strokes quite clearly from my house!

To make up for it we went shopping in London on Saturday, and spent time with family and friends the rest of the weekend. We had a couple of late nights and too much wine over the 3 days, so I am really tired today - as if you cant tell from the pics below!

Wearing black doesn't help me look anymore alive but I am officialy dressing for Autumn now.

I'm late for work too so better run!
Siân xx







Oversize cover-up:    Miss Selfridge
Black t-shirt (old):  Mango
Necklace (gift):      American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans:                Miss Selfridge
Boots:                Office
Bags under eyes:      All mine 


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I went to Reading on the Saturday and the weather wasn't too bad to be fair. It was my 7th time at Reading/Leeds and the very first time it had been muddy which was annoying but the bands were worth it so all was good. Really like you cardigan, the sparkles are fab


Bow Dream Nation xx