Friday 12 August 2011

2011 Wedding #1

This time last week we were at the wedding of our very good friends 
Siân and James, and had an absolutely amazing time!! Unfortunately I didn't get any photos as my camera died but it did mean I got to enjoy the day, rather than be stuck behind a lens the whole time....

The bride looked stunning, the sun was shining and my beloved did a brilliant job with the best man speech. We ate, drank and danced till the early hours of Saturday and I loved every minute.  All in all, it was a perfect day.

I wore a vintage dress that I found in Frock and Roll in Reading. She fits like a glove and is the most amazing peach colour - the photo doesn't really do it justice (also, not quite sure why i look like a midget - i was almost 6 ft in my heels!!) It has beautiful pearl and sequin embellishment to the front and I got a lot of compliments... Now I just need an excuse to wear her again

Siân xx 


Me and my best man xx



Dress detail



Just married x
 


No comments: